Here you can find all the DynaMaker libraries available that writes the actual code for the dynamic behavior of your projects. This section will describe in-depth how to create dynamic products.
Each library has its own purpose and use:
- SKYMATH: handles pure-math vectors and operations.
- SKYCAD: handles 2D, 3D geometry and CAD features.
- SKYPARAM: handles parameters and configurators.
- SKYUI: handles user interface elements through tabs and buttons.
- SKYDRAWING: handles exportable drawings like PDF or DXF.
- PRESET: handles test cases for visual representations.
- SKYEXPORT_POLY: handles exporting 3D geometry to polygon formats like STL and PLY.
- STUDIO: handles states and component handling in a project.