Although everyone has their own way of learning, here we show what would be the ideal way of learning DynaMaker:
- Good To Know to get in touch with the platform and its content briefly.
- Tutorials to give you the base knowledge to get started with DynaMaker with full replicable examples.
- Troubleshooting to learn how to avoid getting stuck when you have problems in your app.
- How-to examples to cover specific problems with quick examples.
- Library to consult in detail all the functions available in DynaMaker.
You are very welcome to visit the other more advanced sections (Snippets, Plugins and Integration) once you are done with these 5 steps. Of course if you happen to have any other question that is not covered here, reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be glad to help you out!